Are you ready to make some updates to your child's room, but not looking to completely redesign the entire space? Lighting is a great way to make an impact in a quick, easy and cost-effective way that you and your child will love. We're thinking outside the box (or lamp shade!) here: oversized lights, LED nightlights, animal themes, bold colours and delicate light balls all stand out and can totally transform the look of the room.
We love the new lighting options we have in store right now. There's something for girls and boys, nothing too cutesy and age appropriate for babies up to 10 years old. It's important to look for top quality LED lights with dimmer switches or automatic timers, especially if the light we be left on for a long period of time.
Featured here are:
1. Hugglo Sheepy - Super soft fabric with a tap-on and off light, including automatic off.
2. Cloud Night Light - an LED light that never gets hot, with tap-on and off with 30 second timer and automatic off.
3. Ice Cream Light (pink or green) - sweet, low cost and portable! A soft glow that isn't too overpowering and easy battery change. This one has an on-off switch.
4. Timber T. Rex - A real wow factor here! Precision cut timber and an LED light make this amazing light a special one. An on-off switch here too.
5. Miffy - no explanation needed! Miffy is an iconic figure and comes in size small or XL featuring an LED and dimmer dial to adjust brightness. Not just for kids rooms, these are often purchased as a statement piece for the home or a doctor's office.