or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 fortnightly with More info
Explore and Get Messy!
Messy Play is back for Term 1, 2017!
In addition to our weekly painting, stamping, sticking, sensory play activities we'll be incorporating a variety of other creative elements to help your little artists interact with their peers and give you a chance to meet some new mums in class each week.
You can looked forward to singing, story telling, dancing & bubbles in addition to our fabulous art curriculum, in an extended 40 minute class.
Play supports the development of creative thinking, fine and gross motor skills, encouraging language development, inspiring imaginative play and above all is loads of fun!
- Classes are now longer and run for 40 minutes
- Designed for 1- 2 year olds (but age range is flexible)
- We use non-toxic and washable paints
- Smocks are provided
- Younger siblings are welcome to come and watch
- Activities are unstructured and children can choose what they want to do
- Adults are encouraged to join in the fun and create too!
Please note this is a 8 week term. Price reflects this.
This is what we get up to at Messy Play