or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 fortnightly with More info
Creative Play is back for Term 2, 2017 and in our new location at 217 Montague St, South Melbourne (the Apples & Jam venue at South Melbourne commons).
This term starts on Thursday April 20th and continues until Thursday June 29th.
In addition to our weekly painting, stamping, sticking, sensory play activities we'll be incorporating a variety of other creative elements to help your little artists interact with their peers and give you a chance to meet some new mums in class each week.
You can looked forward to singing, story telling, dancing & bubbles in addition to our fabulous art curriculum, in an extended 50 minute class.
Play supports the development of creative thinking, fine and gross motor skills, encouraging language development, inspiring imaginative play and above all is loads of fun!
- Classes run for 50 minutes
- Suited for 2-5 year olds
- We use non-toxic and washable paints
- Smocks are provided
- Younger siblings are welcome to come and watch. However, we do ask if they are over 1 and are joining in that they enrol in the class.
- Activities are unstructured and children can choose what they want to do
- Adults are encouraged to join in the fun and get creative too!